HTC Malaysia today announced the availability of the HTC Butterfly. The HTC Butterfly has a recommended retail price of RM2299 in Malaysia.
The company said that the HTC Butterfly not only offers the first full HD 1080p display with the highest pixel density of any smartphone, but also features the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon quad-core processor, HTC Sense 4+ and Android Jelly Bean.
Specifications of the HTC Butterfly:
- Display: 5” 1080p Full HD super LCD 3 touch screen, 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- Operating System: Android with HTC Sense 4+
- Processor: Qualcomm S4 1.5GHz, Quad-Core
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 16GB Storage, Expandable microSD storage of up to 32GB, 25GB Dropbox(free for 2 years)
- Camera: 8 megapixel camera with HTC ImageChip, ƒ2.0 aperture, 28mm lens with BSI sensor, Auto focus with LED Smart Flash, 1080p HD video recording, 2.1 megapixel front camera with ƒ2.0 aperture, 1080p for video chat
- Connectivity: Dual band 3G/QUad band GSM, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro-USB port, NFC, WIFi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Others: Beats Audio, Micro SIM
- Dimension: 143 x 70.5 x 9.08 mm (Length x Width x Thickness), 140 grams
- Battery: Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery 2020mAh
HTC Butterfly is available at all HTC authorized retailers and mobile operators – Celcom, DiGi, Maxis, TuneTalk, and U Mobile – at RRP 2,299 starting end-January.