Nokia Malaysia announced that its Nokia Lumia 620 entry-level Windows Phone 8 smartphone is now available in Malaysia at the recommended retail price of RM799.
The Nokia Lumia 620 comes with exchangeable shells that use a dual-shot color technique to deliver new color combinations. Dual-shot adds a second layer of coloured, transparent or translucent polycarbonate on top of a base layer to produce secondary color blends and depth effects.
Specifications of the Nokia Lumia 620 below:
- Display: 3.8-inch TFT WVGA 800×480, ClearBlack
- Operating System: Windows Phone 8
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor with 1 Ghz dual-core CPUs
- Memory: 512MB RAM, 8GB mass memory (Micro SD support up 64GB)
- Camera: 5MP Autofocus, LED flash, Front-facing camera: VGA
- Connectivity: Quad 3G/2G, HSPA+ cat14 (21Mbps), HSUPA 5.7Mbps, NFC, WLAN 802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4Ghz + 5Ghz, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS/A-GPS, Glonass, micro-USB, 3.5mm audio connector (AHJ + WP Controls)
- Battery: 1300 mAh
- Dimension: 115.4 mm x 61.1 mm x 11.02 mm, 127g
“We continue to execute on our strategy to reach new audiences and new markets,” said Gary Chan, Head of Marketing, Nokia Pan Asia. “With its innovative design, the latest Windows Phone 8 software and signature experience from Nokia – like Nokia lenses and Nokia Maps -the Nokia Lumia 620 is a highly competitive smartphone at this price point.”
The Nokia Lumia 620 comes in yellow, white and black colours and will be available at all Nokia Stores in Malaysia and the Nokia Roadshow held at Plaza Low Yat this week.