Samsung Malaysia Electronics has introduced its Windows Phone 8-powered Samsung ATIV S to Malaysian consumers.
The ATIV S was announced at IFA 2012 in Berlin, Germany almost 7-months ago. Samsung ATIV S Product Specifications:
- OS- Windows Phone 8
- Processor- Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 1.5 GHz dual-core processor
- Display- 4.8 inch (121.9mm), HD Super AMOLED
- Memory- 16 User memory, 1GB RAM, microSD (SDXC support)
- Camera- Main(Rear): 8 Megapixel Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash, Sub(Front): 1.9 Megapixel VT Camera
- Network- HSPA+ 42Mbps (850/900/1900/2100MHz, EDGE/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900MHz)
- Connectivity– Bluetooth 3.0, AGPS, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 & 5 GHz), Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Channel Bonding, NFC, 3.5mm earjack
- Battery- Standard battery, Li-ion 2,300mAh
- Dimension- 137.2 x 70.5 x 8.7 mm, 135g
“The concept behind the Samsung ATIV S showcases the brand’s passion to continuously deliver products and designs that surprise and delight consumers. There is an opportunity for Samsung in the Windows Phone 8 market to reach out to people with distinct tastes and unique needs. Borne of this observation, the Samsung ATIV S is designed to give consumers an immersive Windows Phone 8 experience that is tailored to their varied contemporary lifestyles,” said Kwon Jae Hoon, Managing Director, Samsung Malaysia Electronics Sdn. Bhd.
The Samsung ATIV S is now available in Metallic Silver at a recommended retail price of RM1,699 in all Samsung Brand Shops and authorised dealers in Malaysia.