Huawei Malaysia has launched the Ascend Mate in Malaysia. The Huawei Ascend Mate will be priced at RM1599 in Malaysia and available starting next week.
The company claims that the Ascend Mate has the largest screen commercially available in the world(screen-to-body ratio of 73% – the highest in the industry) and the industry’s largest 4050 mAh battery.
Specifications of the Huawei Ascend Mate below:
- Display: 6.1-inch HD IPS+ 1280 x 720 LCD touchscreen with Corning Gorilla glass, Huawei Emotion UI
- Operating System: Android 4.1
- Processor: 1.5 GHz quad-core Hi-Silicon K3V2 + Intel XMM6260
- Camera: 8.0-megapixel AF rear-facing camera with HDR, 1080P video recording, 1.0-megapixel HD front-facing camera
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 8GB ROM (up to 64GB expandable memory)
- Connectivity: 5-UMTS band, Quad GSM, HSDPA 42 Mbps, HSUPA 5.7 Mbps, WiFi a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE + EDR, AGPS
- Colours: Crystal Black and Pure White
- Battery: 4050 mAh
- Dimension: 163.5 mm x 85.74 mm x 9.9 mm/ 198g
Huawei also introduced the mid-range Huawei Ascend G510 for value conscious customers. The smartphone, which packs a 4.5 inch display, 1.2GHz dual core processor, 4GB of internal storage, also comes equipped with a microSD slot for expandable memory, 5MP camera, 1,750mAh and runs Android Jelly Bean (version 4.1) with the new Emotion UI.
Specification of the Ascend G510 can be view here[PDF Link].
The Huawei Ascend G510 will be available in black and white, and will retail at RM699 across Huawei authorized dealers nationwide.