Huawei has launched the Huawei Ascend P6 which the company claims to be the world’s slimmest smartphone commercially available in the market. The Huawei Ascend P6 has a price tag of RM1399 in Malaysia.
The Huawei Ascend P6 has a thickness of 6.18mm, featuring a 1.5GHz quad-core processor, a sleek metallic body, 4.7-inch high definition in-cell display and 5MP front-facing camera.
Features of Huawei Ascend P6:
- Display: 4.7” HD 1280 x 720 In-Cell LCD
- OS: Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2
- UI: Emotion UI with Uni Home, Me Widget, MagicTouch and SmartReading
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 8GB ROM, support for microSD card up to 32GB
- Front-facing camera: 5.0MP, Rear-facing camera: 8.0MP with F2.0 aperture with BSI and 4cm macro view. Video capture: 1080P full HD video recording and video playback
- Size: 132.6mm x 65.5mm x 6.18mm
- Weight: Approximately 120g
- Network: UMTS /GSM .
- Upload and download speed: HSPA+ DL: category 14, 21 Mbit/s, UL: category 6, 5.76 Mbit/s, 3G-WCDMA Radio Bearer UL/DL: 384 kbit/s
- Processor: 1.5GHz Quad Core
- Audio: Dolby Digital Plus
- Battery: 2000mAh
The Huawei’s proprietary Emotion user interface includes updates to Uni-Home including enhanced security, Huawei’s Me Widget, MagicTouch, and SmartReading. New to Huawei’s Emotion UI are the panoramic shoot and facial recognition photography functions. Huawei said that it has gathered input from over 5 million consumers to help us optimize the latest version of Emotion UI.
There also the Huawei’s unique Automated Discontinuous Reception (ADRX) and Quick Power Control (QPC) battery optimization and power saving technology that improves performance by more than 30%, compared with smartphone batteries of equal size.
The Huawei Ascend P6 is available in black and white with matching colour cases across Huawei authorized dealers nationwide.