Sony Mobile Communications has launched the Sony Xperia Z Ultra in Malaysia, it is price at RM2299 for the 3G(non-LTE) version. Sony claims that the Xperia Z Ultra is the world’s slimmest smartphone and comes with the largest full HD display at 6.4”.
Xperia Z Ultra is waterproof and comes powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor with 2.2 GHz quad-core CPUs, 4G LTE and HD voice. Key features below:
- 6.4” Full HD TRILUMINOS Display for mobile powered by X-Reality for mobile engine for the ultimate viewing experience(1920×1080 pixels)
- Ultra slim, waterproof and dust resistant (IP55/IP58) durable design
- Google Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor with 2.2 GHz quad-core CPUs and 4G LTE for fast performance
- 16 GB (up to 11 GB user-accessible memory)
- Write and sketch with any pencil and selected stylus or pen (capacitive stylus or metal pen with tip diameter over 1mm)
- 8 megapixel camera with “Exmor RS for mobile” sensor and HDR for videos and photos
- Comes in a choice of black or white colour finishes
- 179.4 x 92.2 x 6.5 mm, 212 grams
- Battery STAMINA Mode for outstanding battery life(3000 mAh)
Sony also announced the SBH52 dynamic Smart Bluetooth Handset and the SmartWatch 2 SW2, both will be available in September, no pricing announced.
The SmartWatch 2 is a multifunctional water-resistant digital watch and phone remote that lets users receive notifications, control your music, and connect with one-touch NFC to your Bluetooth headset for easy call handling.
In conjunction with the upcoming Hari Raya celebrations, customers who purchase the device will receive a free premium phone casing worth RM80 along with an 8GB microSD card and an Xperia t-shirt. More details on this and other promotions for this festive season can be obtained from Sony Mobile’s roadshow at Lowyat Plaza, happening from 5 – 11 August.