Malaysians can now trade-in their smartphone for a new BlackBerry Z10 at a reduced price. BlackBerry Malaysia’s official distributor, Brightstar Corporation is currently running a trade-in program for customers to upgrade their smartphone to a BlackBerry Z10.
Under this program, customers can get a rebate of up to RM1800 when they trade in selected phone and purchase a new BlackBerry Z10 smartphone. The 3G version of the BlackBerry Z10 currently retails for RM1799 while the LTE version has a price tag RM1899.
Details and the selected trade-in smartphone models below:
Those who are interested to participate in the trade-in program should visit a Brightstar retail outlet and submit their trade-in smartphones for assessment. The retail assistant will then assess the smartphone and quote the price and balance amount payable (if any) for the BlackBerry Z10 smartphone. If the offer is agreeable, the retail assistant will process the trade-in transaction and purchase.
Terms & Conditions:
- Terms and conditions apply.
- Trade-in prices for selected smartphones listed here may vary according to the condition of the actual smartphone at point of assessment.
- Fake smartphones are NOT eligible for trade-in
- Only one (1) unit of trade-in smartphone is permitted for one (1) unit of BlackBerry Z10 purchase at authorized participating retailers
- Only Brightstar-distributed BlackBerry Z10 smartphones are eligible of this program
The BlackBerry Z10 trade up program is available at all Brightstar outlets from 21 August to 30 September 2013.