An internal memo was sent out today by Maxis Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Morten Lundal informing some small changes in the Maxis management structure.
We have yet to receive any confirmation or official email from Maxis, but below are the expected changes:
MalaysianWireless has previously reported via our Facebook page that Suren Amarasekera, the current Maxis Joint Chief Operating Officer has resigned. His last day in Maxis will be 31 December 2013.
- Nasution Mohamed will be appointed Chief Financial and Strategy Officer, where in addition to all financial functions, he will also oversee the Strategy, Regulatory and Legal functions.
- Dushyanthan Vaithiyanathan, Head of Consumer Marketing
- Shanti Jusnita Johari, Head of Enterprise Solutions
- Tan Lay Han, Head of Sales and Services
- Chief Technical Officer (Maxis is hiring)
- Zailani Ali, Head of People and Organisation
- Kugan Thirunavakarasu, Head of Digital Services
- Mariam Bevi Batcha, Head of Corporate Affairs
- Claire Bolard, CEO’s Office
Azmi Ujang, Head of Regulatory and Government Liaison will also be leaving Maxis at the end of December 2013. Chow Chee Yan, Head of Internal Audit and Dipak Kaur, Company Secretary will now report to the CEO. It is possible that Maxis still lacks a Head of Network since CS Yap may have left the company recently.
Morten says that the CFSO, Head of Consumer Marketing, Head of Enterprise Solutions, Head of Sales and Services, CTO and the CEO will form the Maxis Management Team.
Back in June, a number of key people left the company. Maxis then announced a “refined organisational structure” to streamline its operations into four core areas . In August 2013, Maxis offered a “Career Transition Scheme” to a couple hundreds of employees.
Morten Lundal joined Maxis as its CEO on 1st October 2013. He is appointed to the Board as an Executive Director and reports to the Chairman.
P.s: The article written on this page is based on information provided by various anonymous source. It cannot be considered accurate or final unless it has been announced by the respective companies. MalaysianWireless should not be held responsible for any in-accurate information published in this article.