Featuring a 6” Full HD IPS display, 1.5 GHz Quad Core processor and 13 megapixel camera, the Alcatel One Touch Hero is now available in Malaysia at the price of RM1399.
[(2nd from left) Steven Tan, CEO of Ten Ten Telecommunications Sdn Bhd and (2nd from right) KL Kong, Country Manager of TCT Mobile Malaysia Sdn Bhd with the ALCATEL ONETOUCH IDOL S and HERO.]
Alcatel One Touch Hero specifications:
- 1.5GHz quad-core Mediatek CPU
- 2GB of RAM
- Display: 6-inch IPS display with a 1080p resolution, 367ppi, comes with stylus
- Internal storage: 8GB storage, microSD for up to 32GB expansion
- Cameras: 13MP rear, 2MP front
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, NFC, DLNA, microUSB, GPS
- Sensors: accelerometer, gyroscope, compass
- Networks: GSM, HSDPA+
- Battery: 3400mAh
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 80.6 x 8.5 mm, 178 grams
- OS: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with custom UI
The Alcatel One Touch Hero comes bundled with a MagicFlip cover that notifies the users of everything the smartphone does with an embedded LED.
Another accessory that is available for the Alcatel One Touch Hero is Sidekick. The Sidekick is basically a remote Bluetooth device that can connect wirelessly to the One Touch Hero. The Bluetooth-enabled accessory can receive SMS, check calendar entries, answer calls, access phonebook contacts.
In Malaysia, the Alcatel One Touch Hero is available in Bluish Black color.