Lenovo today introduced its first LTE smartphone in Malaysia, the Lenovo Vibe Z.
Partnering with Celcom Axiata Berhad, the Vibe Z will be available exclusively first with the provider over a period of one month before it officially hits Lenovo Smartphone Retail Partners the following month.
Lenovo Vibe Z smartphone key features:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 800 Quad-Core MSM8974 2.2GHz
- Size: 149 x 77 x 7.9 (mm)
- Weight: 147g (0.32 Ibs)
- Display: Multi-touch Capacitive, 20/20 Vision Display (Full HD, IPS), 16M colors 1920 x 1080 pixels,5.5 inch
- Camera: Rear- 13MP Auto-Focus with an f1.8 Lens, Front 5MP Fixed-Focus with 84° Wide Angle Lens
- Colour: Silver / Titanium
- SIM: Single- Micro SIM
- Memory: RAM: 2GB RAM Storage : up to16 GB eMMC
- OS: Android Jelly Bean (4.3)
- Battery: 3000 mAh (embedded) Standby: up to 27 days
- Talk Time: up to 33 hours
- 2G Network GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz, 3G Network UMTS 850/900/1900/2100MHz, 4G Network LTE 850/1800/2100MHz
The Lenovo Vibe Z will be available nationwide exclusively from Celcom from 15th March 2014. Customers who purchase the device with Celcom postpaid plans will receive a RM50 shopping voucher as a limited time offer.
Vibe Z will be available exclusively with Celcom First with mPro plan or mPro Plus, with 5GB data at as low as RM988 on a 24-month contract.
Meanwhile, Celcom will also be offering the Lenovo Vibe Z from as low as RM688 to the first 30 customers at its exclusive customer launch at Blue [email protected] Iconic on 15th March 2014, who also stand to win exciting freebies.
The Lenovo Vibe Z will be available nationwide at the retail price of RM1799 starting 15 April 2014.