Ninetology ASEAN, the Malaysia-based smartphone maker has launched its 1st LTE smartphone, the U9Z1T. The new Ninetology U9Z1T smartphone is price at RM899 in Malaysia.
Depending on the mobile operator, consumers in Malaysia could receive up to RM200 rebate for the Ninetology U9Z1T and purchase it from as low as RM699.
The Ninetology U9Z1T has 5-inch IPS display with 1,280 X 720 pixel resolution and runs on Qualcomm’s Quad-Core Snapdragon 400 processor, clocking at 1.2GHz and 1GB RAM.
The built-in internal storage is 8GB, expandable up to 32GB with a microSD card. The phone is also built-in with a 13 megapixel rear camera and a 1.6 megapixel front camera. Weighing at 164 grams, the U9Z1T holds a 2,000mAh capacity battery and runs on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, with talk time of up to 9 hours and stand-by time of up to 96 hours.
Specification of the Ninetology U9Z1T below:
- Display: 5.0 inch, Resolution 720 x 1280, In-Plane Switching (IPS)
- Operating System: Android 4.3
- Camera: Rear Camera 13.0MP (Autofocus, Digital Zoom, F.NO 2.2/2.4 Aperture), Front Camera 1.6MP
- Memory: 8GB ROM / 1GB RAM, Micro SD up to 32GB
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor with 1.2GHz Quad-Core CPU, GPU: Adreno 305 , 400MHz
- Network: GSM 900/1800 MHz, WCDMA 900/2100 MHz, LTE 1800/2600MHz
- Connectivity: HSDPA+ DL?42Mbps, UL?11Mbps , EDGE & GPRS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS / AGPS, USB 2.0
- Apps & Others: Q Mobile Security, NQ Vault, M Warranty, Snapdragon Battery Guru, NQ Live Launcher, KKbox music streaming(free for 21 days)
- Sensors: Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor, E-Compass, G Sensor
- Battery: 2000 mAh Li-ion, Talk Time Up to 9Hrs, Stand-by Time Up to 96Hrs
- Dimension: Height 145 mm, Width 68.2 mm, Depth 8.4 mm, Weight 164g
The Ninetology U9Z1T also comes with M-Warranty, a warranty policy that allows 1 to 1 device exchange shall the smartphone experience any damage or issues up to 3 months, terms & conditions apply. More details on the Ninetology website.
“Movement of Evolution is our theme today. This theme is based on a major transition towards an integrated structure of our latest smartphone technology, in line with the major advancement for our online and offline portals. Ever since the arrival of our highly celebrated U9 Series last year, we have one main aim – to progress further and develop consistent evolution in all our smartphone series,” said Sean Ng, Chief Executive Officer.
Sean told MalaysianWireless that Ninetology is working on a Windows Phone smartphone and it will also be launching cheaper LTE phones near the RM500 price range within the next few months.
The brand also launched its eChannel portal to reach out to consumers.
“After some research and discussion, we developed the eChannel by Ninetology. This is a new platform that will fully integrate our online and offline services. The goal of eChannel is to reach out and unite our customers and business partners into a single platform, resulting in a complete business ecosystem, and create a brand new shopping experience for our customers,” said Leslie Loh, Chief Digital Officer of Ninetology Group.
Ninetology announced a revenue of RM180 million in 2013, with a 12 per cent mobile device market share in Malaysia, and a projected revenue of RM380 million for 2014, given its expansion plans into the Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam.