Motorola has announced the 4G LTE version of Moto G in Malaysia, now priced at RM799 in Malaysia.
In a statement, Motorola said “Earlier this year, we launched the Moto G in Malaysia, and now it has become the best selling smartphone in Motorola’s history. Today we’re working with Brightstar again and introducing the Moto G with 4G LTE in Malaysia: an exceptional phone with an exceptional price, and supporting the fastest mobile networks – 4G LTE – in Malaysia.”
Key Features of Moto G according to Motorola:
- A brilliant 4.5-inch HD display – the sharpest in its class – that goes edge-to-edge so you can enjoy movies, photos, video chats and more.
- The Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor featuring a quad-core CPU for seamless multitasking and enjoying the web, videos and games, with all-day battery life
- Android 4.4 KitKat, the latest stock Android of any phone in its class, with a guaranteed upgrade 2. No skins to clutter or slow the experience, and great performance with Google’s unbeatable mobile services such as Gmail, YouTube, Google Maps, Chrome and Hangouts.
- Stylish design with a comfortable curved back.
- MicroSD slot for up to 32GB of expandable memory to save photos, videos, music, movies and apps.
Compared the older version of the Moto G, the new version now comes with LTE and micoSD card support(up to 32GB). Apart from that, all the specifications are the same.
The Motorola Moto G with 4G LTE will be available in black and white, through retail stores across Malaysia from 11 July 2014. The recommended retail price is RM799.
Motorola Mobility, the company that was part of Google, is now being acquired by Chinese personal computer maker Lenovo for $2.91 billion. Hong Kong-listed Lenovo, which operates in more than 160 countries, is awaiting approval from regulators in the United States, mainland China and the European Union for its takeover of Google’s Motorola Mobility operation. The deal was announced in January 2014.