With monthly commitment from as low as RM68, get the Nokia X or Sony Xperia E1 absolutely free or the HTC Desire 310 at only RM38 with Celcom First postpaid plans.
Sign up today with the best plans on the fastest network.
|Plan||First Data Basic with Voice 68||First Prime 40 + mBasic 38||First Prime 40 + mBasic 38|
|Mobile Internet FUP||4 GB||1 GB||1 GB|
|Upfront payment (rebated back in 10 months)||350||450||450|
|Contract Tenure||24 months||24 months||24 months|
|Model||Nokia X||Sony Xperia E1||HTC Desire 310|
|Device Price||FREE||FREE||RM 38|
Nokia X features:
- Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Dual-core 1GHz processor
- 4″ capacitive colour display
- 3MP camera
- 32GB Micro SD
- Dual SIM
Sony Xperia E1 features:
- Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)
- 1.2GHz Dual-Core Processor
- 4” 480 x 800 display (233 ppi)
- 3.15MP Rear Camera
- 4GB Internal Memory (microSD slot up to 32GB), 512MB RAM
HTC Desire 310 features:
- Android™ 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)
- 1.3 GHz Quad Core Processor
- 4.5” 480 x 854 Display (218ppi)
- 5MP Rear Camera, VGA Front Camera
- 4GB Internal Memory (microSD slot up to 32GB), 1GB RAM
Take home 2 complimentary Limited Edition KAX when you sign up for either of the plans above!
If you are an existing Celcom First customer, get your own 2 complimentary Limited Edition KAX when you purchase additional 5GB data at RM50 or subscribe to any of these Mobile Internet plans.
|Mobile Internet mBasic||Mobile Internet mAdvance||Mobile Internet mPro|
Check it out at your nearest Blue Cube outlet or Celcom Xclusive today. You can also visit the website[THIS LINK] for more information.
Why choose Celcom for your new smartphone?
- It’s the fastest network that lets you get online anytime, anywhere.
- With the network that keeps you connected 24/7, your smartphone experience is brought to life. Now you can truly enjoy it without compromise.
- They are consecutive winners of Frost & Sullivan Awards, further enforcing their status as Malaysia’s best network.
- They’re known to have one of the best packages and plans. This time is no different.
- Even if you need help with anything, Celcom Customer Service is always ready at your service, eager to help you find a solution.
This post is brought to you by Celcom Axiata. Celcom is the country’s first and foremost mobile telecommunications provider with almost 14 million customers. Established in 1988, it boasts the widest national 2G, 3G and 4G LTE networks, covering over 98% of the population. Currently the largest mobile broadband and corporate services provider, Celcom is now moving towards integrated multi-access and multimedia services, in line with evolving technologies and consumer behaviour in Malaysia. A culture that places the customer first is reflected in our award-winning customer service, products, and other corporate accolades at a regional level. Celcom is part of the Axiata Group of Companies, one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies, with close to 230 million customers across 9 Asian markets.