Motorola Moto E is now launched in Malaysia at the price of RM369.
In an exclusive partnership with Lazada, Motorola said that it plans to extend its Moto franchise and flagship success with the Moto E being the latest addition following the Moto G and X series.
Moto E has a high-resolution 4.3” display with 256ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass and a water-resistant splash guard help protect it for lasting durability.
The smartphone runs Android 4.4, KitKat. It features colourful interchangeable backs –called Motorola Shells — providing more than 20 colour and design combinations to let you personalise the look of your phone. The Moto E colourful interchangeable backs can be purchased on Lazada at RM39 with three introductory colours to choose from – red, turquoise and yellow.
More features of Motorola Moto E:
- Dual SIM with intelligent calling. Moto E learns your usage pattern to determine the best SIM for an outgoing call
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor with up to 1.4GHz dual-core CPUs for high performance power, superior mobile graphics and exceptional battery life
- 5MP rear-facing camera with Motorola’s streamlined camera interface; touch anywhere on the screen to take a shot, capture panoramic pictures or record video.
- MicroSD slot for up to 32GB of expandable memory to save photos, videos, music, movies and apps.
- Built-in FM radio — just tune in to listen to your favourite stations or pick up a new signal.
Marcus Frost, Head of EMEA and APAC Marketing for Motorola Mobility is equally excited about the launch of Motorola’s latest phone launch in Malaysia, “Moto E is an incredibly powerful smartphone, designed for buyers who are price sensitive and for those who have not been able to experience the internet on their feature phones. We have included spectacular features at a price that we believe would be affordable for buyers in Malaysia and other emerging markets. Smartphones haven’t always come at smart prices however we believe that people shouldn’t have to compromise on quality, style or experience. ”
Igor Pezzilli, CEO of Lazada Malaysia, believes that this new smartphone will shake up the mobile scene, “We are very excited to be Moto E’s official seller, particularly given the positive sales we’ve had for the Moto G and Moto X series. With this exclusive partnership between Lazada and Motorola, we hope to give everyone the opportunity to own a smartphone that is true value for money.”
The Moto E is now available exclusively on the Lazada website at RM369.