The Lenovo S850 smartphone is now available in Malaysia. It is price at RM729.
Lenovo said the new device complements Lenovo’s existing portfolio of smartphones, offering consumers greater choices across multiple price points to fit both lifestyle and budget. The S850 offers the fashion set an incredibly slim yet feature-packed mobile device.
Lenovo S850 specification:
- Processor: MTK 6582 1.3 GHz Quad Core
- OS: Android v4.4 KitKat
- Display: 5.0” HD (1280 x 720) IPS, 5-point multitouch
- Memory: 1GB RAM, 16GB internal storage
- Camera: 13MP auto-focus w/ flash (rear), 5MP fixed-focus wide angle (front)
- SIM Slots: Dual, micro SIM
- Size: 141mm x 71mm x 8.2mm
- Weight: 140g
- Battery: Li-Po 2150 mAh, non-removable, (Standby Time: Up to 17 days; Talking Time: Up to 25 hours)
- Price: RM729
- Colours: Pink, white and dark blue
Lenovo Malaysia also announces its support towards the Breast Cancer Welfare Association Malaysia (BCWA) as it believes in giving back to society, especially for a cause that addresses a disease that affects Malaysian women. BCWA will see a donation of RM10 from Lenovo Malaysia for each of the first 1,000 Lenovo S850 units sold from 4th September until 30th September 2014.
“We are extremely heartened to partner with an established technological brand such as Lenovo which continues to grow exponentially in the smartphone market. With this additional contribution and support, this partnership allows us to further raise awareness on breast cancer amongst the public,” said Dr. Zahara Ayub, President, Breast Cancer Welfare Association Malaysia.
Lenovo, the third largest smart connected device maker worldwide as of Q3 2013, has expanded aggressively into the global smartphone market, introducing smartphones in 25 countries over the past two years. Lenovo is also the largest PC maker worldwide, serving customers in more than 160 countries.