Maxis has launched a new postpaid plan for businesses called MaxisONE Business. The plan comes with limitless talk and text, and “Business Grade Services”.
MaxisONE Business and MaxisONE Business Extra are targeted to Corporate, SME companies, Corporate individual, SME individual & Government individuals.
In a nutshell, Maxis said that the MaxisONE Business offers:
- Limitless voice calls and SMS to all networks: Businesses can stay connected with limitless talk and text to all networks, including fixed lines, every day
- Worry-Free Internet: High speed internet (at slower speeds) with no extra charges after exceeding quota
- Business Grade Services: A range of business related services for every business need, including 24/7 dedicated customer service, Easy Expense Management & Secure Company Data
- Customised Mobility Solutions: Complete your plan with customised solutions for your business
- Data roaming rate of just RM38/day to over 100 countries: With one flat rate, you’ll never have pay-per-use data charges while roaming
- Device offers: Free devices & other attractive offers if you sign up with any plan
The MaxisONE Business plan offers three plan options, namely the MaxisONE Plan lite, MaxisONE Business and MaxisONE Business Extra:
|MaxisONE Plan lite||MaxisONE Business||MaxisONE Business Extra|
|Voice and SMS||Limitless (Maxis/Hotlink)||Limitless(All Networks)||Limitless(All Networks)|
|Data||1GB||2GB||4GB + 1 Multi SIM|
|INCLUSIVE:Business Grade Services||
|ADD ON: Customised Mobility Solutions||IDD Bundles – RM30/month each Device Protection – RM29/month– Asia Top 16 IDD – Device RRP > RM1,000
– Biz Top 25 IDD
– Biz Countries IDD
|High Speed Internet||1GB for RM30/month500MB for RM20/month
200MB for RM10/month
|Data Roaming||RM38/day (to over 100 countries)|
“In today’s business environment, customers are looking for simpler and more cost efficient solutions to expand and grow their businesses. By utilising a one-stop solution that goes beyond mobile services, the MaxisONE Business plan enables our customers to just make one decision and have access to many solutions to help drive performance and growth. This new business plan takes our enterprise solutions offering at Maxis to a whole new integrated level. Moreover, with our leading high speed network, customers will be able to enjoy a seamless experience when using our new bundled solutions,” said Abraham Foss, Maxis’ Head of Enterprise.
“With SMEs making up a huge part of businesses in the country, contributing more than 32% of the country’s GDP and on track to contribute 41% by 2020, there is so much potential for them to grow further. With our strong understanding of the SME market and being very much consumer driven, our goal is to create value and provide them with new and better ways of working. MaxisONE Business is therefore a critical solution in meeting our aspirations for this robust market, especially in an era where there is growth in demand for fixed mobile convergence and customers can have a seamless platform experience with freedom to work from anywhere,” he said.
For more info on the MaxisONE Business postpaid plans, please visit the Maxis website.