Plug it. Play it. Share it. Get the PortaWifi, now with Celcom 4G LTE to stay connected with broadband speeds up to 10x faster. Plug it in your car so you can enjoy WiFi on-the-go and even share seamless connectivity with up to 10 friends!
Sign up for Celcom First Data postpaid plans from as low as RM48/month today.
|Celcom First Data Plan||Basic||Advance||Pro|
|New Data Speed||4G LTE|
|Device Payment (RRP RM368)||RM50||–||–|
|Upfront Payment||RM240 (Rebated RM20 x 12 months)|
The Celcom PortaWiFi modem can be used on notebook, in car and with wall plug. USB port is required for the device to function.
Experience Celcom 4G LTE on your PortaWiFi today! Surf, chat, post and download more at lightning fast speeds.
Why choose Celcom for your PortaWiFi?
- It’s the fastest network that lets you get online anytime, anywhere.
- With the network that keeps you connected 24/7, your PortaWiFi experience is brought to life. Now you can truly enjoy it without compromise.
- They are consecutive winners of Frost & Sullivan Awards, further enforcing their status as Malaysia’s best network.
- They’re known to have one of the best packages and plans. This time is no different.
- Even if you need help with anything, Celcom Customer Service is always ready at your service, eager to help you find a solution.
Get yours now at the nearest Blue Cube or Celcom Xclusive. Feel free to ask the friendly staff at Celcom for more information or go to www.celcom.com.my.
This post is brought to you by Celcom Axiata. Celcom is the country’s first and foremost mobile telecommunications provider with almost 14 million customers. Established in 1988, it boasts the widest national 2G, 3G and 4G LTE networks, covering over 98% of the population. Currently the largest mobile broadband and corporate services provider, Celcom is now moving towards integrated multi-access and multimedia services, in line with evolving technologies and consumer behaviour in Malaysia. A culture that places the customer first is reflected in our award-winning customer service, products, and other corporate accolades at a regional level. Celcom is part of the Axiata Group of Companies, one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies, with close to 230 million customers across 9 Asian markets.