Sony Mobile Communications today announced the availability of the new Xperia E4 Dual smartphone in Malaysia. The Sony Xperia E4 Dual is priced at RM459 in Malaysia.
The dual SIM Sony Xperia E4 Dual has a premium feel and comes with a 2 day battery life, according to Sony. Key specifications below:
Sony Xperia E4 dual
- Dual-SIM ; UMTS HSPA (3G) & GSM GPRS/EDGE (2G)
- 5″ qHD (960 x 540 pixels) IPS display. Scratch resistant glass
- 5MP main camera / 2MP front camera / HD recording 1080p
- 1.3 GHz Quad-core MTK MT6582 / ARM Mali-400 MP2
- 1GB RAM / Internal Storage 8GB / SD Card support up to 32GB
- 2 Days batter life with Sony STAMINA mode, 2300mAh
- Android KitKat 4.4
The 5MP rear camera, featuring HDR and comes with a few camera apps including AR fun, Live on YouTube, Portrait retouch, Sound photo, Timeshift burst, AR effect, Social live, Creative effect, and Sweep panorama.
In terms of battery life, the Sony Xperia E4 Dual has a Battery STAMINA Mode to optimize how the battery is used and Ultra STAMINA Mode to keep the phone running on its core functions for a week.
Available in classic black and white, the affordable Xperia E4 Dual retains the premium look that Xperia products. The Sony Xperia E4 Dual comes with customisable UI themes and matching cover accessories, so users can change the look, inside and out, to match their personal style. Other Sony’s broad range of accessories include the BSP10 Bluetooth Speaker and SBH60 Stereo Bluetooth Headset.
The Sony Xperia E4 Dual is now available at authorised Sony dealers at RM459.