HTC launched the new One M9+ in Malaysia last week. The new smartphone is priced at RM2599 (inclusive of GST).
The company said the One M9+ leverages HTC’s iconic all-metal design and combines it with significant new enhancements, including a 13.20 cm (5.2”) 2K display with a new Fingerprint authentication, HTC BoomSound with Dolby Audio surround sound for exhilarating multimedia experiences; HTC’s new and improved Duo Camera for professional-looking photos, delivering the finest detail with the highest quality and flexibility; and support for up to 2TB microSD storage.
Key specification of the HTC One M9+ :
- Android with HTC Sense
- 5.2″inch WQHD touchscreen (1440×2560), 2K display
- Rear camera: 20MP Duo Camera with sapphire cover lens, BSI sensor, f2.2, 4K video recording. Front camera: HTC UltraPixel, BSI Sensor, f2.0, 1080p video recording
- Octa-Core 2.2Ghz, MediaTek helio X10 processor
- 4G LTE
- 32GB Storage, microSDXC card support up to 2TB, 3GB RAM
- NFC, WiFi (a/b/g/n/ac) 2.4GHz & 5GHz, DLNA, HDMI MHL 2.0, micro-USB 2.0
- Battery 2840mAh
- Weigh 168g
HTC One M9+ is now available in Gold on Silver and Gunmetal Gray colours, while the Gold on Gold variant will be available later this year.
The smartphone maker told MalaysianWireless that it currently have no plans to offer the HTC One M9 in Malaysia.
It also announced the HTC Desire 826 in Malaysia, available now at the recommended retail price (RRP) of RM1,359, inclusive of GST.