Microsoft Malaysia will be officially opening its 2nd Authorized Reseller Store on Saturday, 23rd May 2015, in Sunway Pyramid, Petaling Jaya.
Similar to its first store, recently launched in KLCC, the authorized reseller store will offer a range of Microsoft products, including Windows Phones, feature phones, Surface devices as well as Windows, Microsoft Office 365 and more. The store will also offer an extensive line-up of Microsoft as well as third-party accessories to cater to different needs of Malaysian customers.
Visitors to the store will also be able to experience the seamless integration across multiple screens through Microsoft’s devices, apps and services.
Windows 10 preview will also be made available in the store for users to test out the new features and innovations. A dedicated staff from Microsoft will also be there to answer any queries that users might have on Windows 10.
Promotions and activities in conjunction with the launch of the new store, according to Microsoft Malaysia:
- The first 30 customers to purchase any Lumia or Surface device will walk away with a pair of Monster Headphones.
- With every purchase of a Lumia or Surface, customers will be able to participate in the Live Tiles of Fortune game, where they stand to win shopping vouchers worth RM50.
- Customers who purchase a Lumia or Surface on the opening day will also receive a lucky draw ticket to take part in the lucky draw session to be held at 6pm on the same day. The grand prize winner of the lucky draw will win free return flight tickets for two (2) to Bali, Indonesia.
- With every purchase of a Surface Pro 3, customers will also get a free Surface Pro 3 type cover.
- Customers who purchase a Lumia 640 and Lumia 640 XL will receive a free flip cover and Office 365 Personal package for 1 year.
- In collaboration with AirAsia, any purchase of a Lumia 532 and Lumia 535 will enable customers to win 5,000 worth of AirAsia Big points, which can be redeemed for a return flight to selected destinations.
- Customers can also get their free caricature done on a Surface Pro 3 by artists when they visit the Microsoft Store.
- Every three hours starting from 11:00am, visitors to the store can compete with others in Zombie Tsunami. The top three scorers of each game will win a Seagate Wireless Plus HDD, Microsoft Treasure Tag and Coloud Boom Headset respectively.
- Customer training sessions on Surface, Office 365 and Lumia devices will also be carried out throughout the day of the launch.