Celcom Axiata launched a new Xpax prepaid plan yesterday called Magic SIM. The new prepaid plan offers free Internet, calls and SMS when customers reload or subscribe to an Internet plan.
At RM5, the Magic SIM prepaid starter pack comes with free basic Internet that could be used for unlimited messaging such as WhatsApp, WeChat, LINE, free high speed Internet (200 MB) for Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, web browsing and free calls & SMS (20 mins/SMS) to Celcom numbers.
Magic SIM also offers one of the lowest local call rate in the prepaid market at 12sen/min to all networks.
With every reload from RM5 and above, Magic SIM customers gets to enjoy free Internet, calls and SMS:
- RM5-RM9: 5-9 days validity, free 50MB data, free 5 minutes of calls or SMS
- RM10-RM29: 10-29 days of validity, free 100MB of data, free 10 minutes of calls or SMS
- RM30 and above: 30 day and above validity, free 300MB of data, free 30 minutes of calls or SMS
Each RM1 of reload value comes with 1 day of validity.
Magic SIM Internet plans offers 4G LTE high speed Internet with speeds up to 75Mbps (21Mbps on 3G HSPA). All Internet plans (auto-renewed) comes with free calls or SMS:
- Daily RM1: 30MB of data (currently 60MB until 30 June 2015), 5 min of calls or SMS
- Daily RM5: 300MB of data, 5 min of calls or SMS
- Weekly RM10: 500MB of data, 35 min of calls or SMS
- Monthly RM25: 1GB of data, 150 min of calls or SMS
- Monthly RM38: 2GB of data, 150 min of calls or SMS
- Monthly RM58: 4GB of data, 150 min of calls or SMS
“We wanted to create something special for our customers, a MAGIC SIM that everyone would want to own because of the exceptional value that it offers and the exclusive benefits that they can expect for years to come. There’s something to look forward to every month in line with MAGIC SIM’s tagline of You’ll never let it go.” said Zalman Aefendy Zainal Abidin, Chief Marketing and Sales Officer of Celcom Axiata Berhad during the unveiling of MAGIC SIM yesterday.
“The new MAGIC SIM exemplifies Celcom’s goal of becoming the Internet Champion and ensuring that every level of society is connected to lightning-fast 4G LTE speeds in Celcom territory’s network,” he said.
Zalman added that the Magic SIM was one package, across a few initiatives that will help increase affordability for customers, overall, to support the Government’s call and objective to ensure broadband access and affordability for all.
“We are extremely excited at the prospects of MAGIC SIM as it is an ideal and attractive pack. In a digital world, change is inevitable. We have to keep in mind that mobile internet is a rapidly growing market and it has become more significant and apparent for everyone, on how it has shaped lifestyles. ” he said.
Zalman said that Celcom will be launching new campaigns every month for Magic SIM users as they stand to enjoy exclusive benefits, features, products and offers.