Its your last chance to get the new FIRST Basic 38 postpaid plan by 16 July 2015.
What you get with Celcom FIRST Basic 38:
- Enjoy up to 3GB Internet (3G/4G) + 3GB complimentary Celcom WiFi for life.
- Carry Forward Unused Internet lets you maximise your usage for the next month.
- Get more Internet at the best value in town – only RM38/month.
Customers’ satisfaction has always been Celcom’s top priority and First is designed to pamper them in a world of exclusive privileges and personalised plans based on their individual needs, making them feel special and valued.
Enjoy these exclusive privileges, just for you, with Celcom FIRST Basic 38:
- Carry Forward Unused Internet
– FIRST by Celcom is the first network in Malaysia to let you carry forward any remaining balance from your allocated Internet to the following month. A maximum of 3GB Internet can be brought forward.
- Unlimited Surfing
– Stay connected on your plan with Internet that never expires even after exceeding your quota.
– To enjoy additional Internet at affordable rates, you can subscribe to Max Up (RM3/100MB, RM10/500MB, RM15/1GB, RM50/5GB)
- Complimentary 1GB Internet + 1GB WiFi
A total of 3GB Internet + 3GB WiFi are yours to enjoy. Your complimentary 1GB Internet + 1GB WiFi (included) will last for as long as you are subscribed to the plan. No contract!
- Fast 4G LTE speeds
– Enjoy 3GB Internet at fast 4G LTE speeds from the fastest network.
Sign up with FIRST Basic 38 today to enjoy these advantages for only RM38/month.
Customers on the First Basic plan will have the privileged of becoming a member of Club Celcom First and get to enjoy exclusive membership rewards. Under the First 1+5 supplementary plan, new subscribers will also have the opportunity to subscribe to five supplementary lines at RM30 each which comes with free calls between the principal line and the other supplementary lines in the group.
Head on over to your nearest Blue Cube today to sign up or visit this link for more information.
This post is brought to you by Celcom Axiata.
Celcom is the country’s first and foremost mobile telecommunications provider with more than 12 million customers. Established in 1988, it boasts the widest national 2G, 3G and 4G LTE networks, covering over 98% of the population. Currently the largest mobile broadband and corporate services provider, Celcom is now moving towards integrated multi-access and multimedia services, in line with evolving technologies and consumer behaviour in Malaysia. Celcom is part of the Axiata Group of Companies, one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies, with close to 230 million customers across 9 Asian markets.