HTC One E9+ now launched in Malaysia. The new smartphone from HTC is priced at RM1899.
Some key features of the phone include 5.5-inch 2K WQHD display that has a higher pixel resolution,HTC Boom Sound, a dynamic pair of dual front facing speakers, 20-mega-pixel rear camera and the latest MediaTek’s flagship processor, the Helio X10, 64-bit-fast 2GHz octa-core processor that powers the HTC One E9+.
Key specifications of the HTC One E9+ smartphone:
- Polycarbonate body, soft matte finish and thin
- 5.5″ 1440p capacitive touchscreen with 534pi; Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Mediatek MT6795M (Helio X10) chipset, Octa-Core (8 x 2.0 GHz), PowerVR G6200 GPU
- Platform: Android 5.0.2 Lollipop with HTC Sense 7 UI
- Camera: Main camera: 20MP, auto-focus, BSI sensor, ƒ2.2, 27.8 mm lens, 4K video recording, Front camera: HTC UltraPixel, BSI sensor, ƒ2.0, 26.8 mm lens, 1080p video recordin20MP AF camera with a 1/2.3″ BSI sensor; 27.8mm f/2.2 lens; single-LED flash; [email protected] video capture, [email protected] slow motion
- 3GB of RAM
- Storage: 32GB of built-in memory; microSD card slot; 100GB of free Google Drive storage for 2 years
- Dual nanoSIM slots
- LTE Cat.4, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, Bluetooth 4.1, FM radio; microUSB 2.0 port, MHL, USB host
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 & 5 GHz); DLNA, WiFi direct, hotspot
- Active noise cancellation with a dedicated microphone
- Front-facing stereo speakers with HTC BoomSound with Dolby Audio
- Battery: 2,800mAh
- Weight: 149g
“Our newest HTC One E series builds on the momentum of the flagship phones with sophistication and style,” said Faisal Siddiqui, President, HTC South Asia and India. “The HTC One E9+ continues to build on HTC’s innovation and design, with very good features that is sure to delight our customers.”
The HTC One E9+ dual sim comes in Gold Sepia and Classic Rose Gold, with a 32GB on-board storage and expandable memory up to 32GB microSD storage. The device is available at all authorised dealers and resellers from 30th July 2015 and is priced at RM1899.