The Lenovo VIBE Shot smartphone is now available in Malaysia (via Lenovo Smartphone Retail Partners) at the price of RM1399.
With a 16MP main camera and 5.0” Full HD screen promising the best of both worlds by combining a fabulous camera with a premium smartphone, the VIBE Shot is tailored specifically for both shutterbugs and savvy socials who love a good design, Lenovo said.
Key specifications of the Lenovo VIBE Shot:
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 5.0 inches, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android OS, v5.0.2 (Lollipop)
- Quad-core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53, Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615
- 32 GB storage, 3 GB RAM, microSD up to 128 GB
- Camera: 16 MP, 2997 x 5328 pixels, optical image stabilization, autofocus, triple-LED (dual-tone) flash, Front camera: 8 MP
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual band, Bluetooth v4.1
- Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery
The Lenovo VIBE Shot features a dedicated shutter button, which can be used to instantly activate the camera function. The camera has an infrared auto-focusing (AF) system, while the tri-color LED flash ensures more realistic skin tones – a world’s first for smartphones, it claims. Superior low-light performance and clarity for shooting images in darker interiors or at night are supported by a 16:9 BSI sensor plus the optical image stabilization (OIS).
Besides “picture perfect images”, the VIBE Shot utilizes premium materials boasting a full aluminum outer frame, plus front and back Corning Gorilla glass. At 7.6mm thick, the VIBE Shot is available in Carmine Red and Graphite Grey.