Celcom Axiata Berhad is back with the biggest Celcom 4G LTE Phone Fair ever, for anyone who wants to own their dream smartphone, with offers of up to 90% in savings and smartphones from as low as RM158 up for grabs.
The Celcom 4G LTE Phone Fair until 31 December 2015, will be on at all Blue Cube stores, selected Celcom Xclusive Partners and Key Dealers. The value for money and exclusive smartphone sale, is open to all new and existing Celcom customers.
Some of the exclusive smartphone promotions include:
- iPhone 6 bundle promo from as low as RM238
- RM200 off for iPhone with any plan, and without contract
- Samsung GALAXY Note5 offer for as low as RM1,138
- Samsung GALAXY S6 edge for as low RM1,088
- Sony Xperia™ E4g from RM158
- Extra value for trade-in of mobile phones at the Blue Cube, where one can receive an additional RM50 on top of their trade-in phone value
- RM150 for the trade-in of the old Samsung GALAXY NOTE mobile phones for the latest Samsung GALAXY Note5
- A RM50 voucher at Blue Cube stores for their next purchase, for those who are eligible
- FREE 11Street vouchers for every sign-up of First™ plans with device bundle or upgrade plans worth 30% or maximum RM40, to purchase electronic products on 11Street
- Every sign-up of First™ plans with device bundle or upgrade plans, will automatically entitle customers to win daily prizes of smartphones and wearables
Why subscribe with FIRST™ by Celcom?
- OPTIMISER™ adjusts and personalises your plan to the way you use your mobile. Enjoy more Internet or calls and SMS once you have used up your allocated amount with FIRST™.
- Club for First lets you enjoy benefits and exclusive rewards reserved for loyal customers.
- First 1+5 extends your privileges to your family. Get up to 5 supplementary numbers for your loved ones.
- Preferred Number lets our Elite customers select from a list of exclusive numbers to get one that’s specially yours.
For more information on the Celcom 4G LTE Phone Fair, packages and price plans for the latest stylish devices, visit this link.
Don’t wait any longer, visit your nearest Blue Cube now!
This article is brought to you by Celcom Axiata, the country’s first and foremost mobile telecommunications provider with almost 14 million customers. Established in 1988, it boasts the widest national 2G and 3G networks, covering over 98% of the population. Celcom is part of the Axiata Group of Companies, one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies, with close to 260 million customers across 9 Asian markets.