Less than 30 days since Digi made changes to its Postpaid Smartplan offerings, the Telco has now added 3 more new postpaid plans with Unlimited Calls and SMS. These new plans are only available until
31 October 2015 (extended to 30 November 2015).
3 new Digi Smartplans:
- Digi Smart Plan 25: RM25/month, 1GB data, Unlimited calls and SMS to 3 Digi numbers (Buddyz), voice call rate at 20sen/min, 15sen/SMS
- Digi Smart Plan 45: RM45/month, 3GB data, Unlimited calls and SMS to 3 Digi numbers (Buddyz), voice call rate at 15sen/min, 10sen/SMS
- Digi Smart Plan 65V: RM65/month, 3GB data, Unlimited calls to all networks, unlimited SMS to 3 Digi numbers (Buddyz), 10sen/SMS, Unlimited Whatsapp and WeChat
It is unclear if Internet is unlimited for all services because Digi only mentioned “Unlimited Whatsapp and WeChat” for Digi Smart Plan 65V. Digi said in the FAQ, “Your data service will be restricted until the next billing cycle. However, you may continue browsing via Opera Mini, or you can opt for Postpaid Internet Quota Top-Up to continue surfing the Internet at regular speed, subject to the relevant terms and conditions. ” Digi also said that customers won’t be able to download the Opera Mini/WeChat/WhatsApp app once customers exceed the monthly Internet quota.
Starting 9 October onwards, customers can subscribe to Internet Add-on plan, 1GB Internet quota at RM8, with 2 days validity.
“Notes” according to Digi:
- All services such as Calls (minutes), SMS, MMS, Internet quota and application services are applicable for domestic usage only i.e. within Malaysia network.
- All other usages such as International Roaming, International Direct Dialing are chargeable on top of the monthly fee at per standard rates based on Pay-As-You-Use (PAYU).
- The respective bundled call minutes under Digi Smart Plan 45 are applicable for domestic usage between Digi to Digi network as well as Digi to non-Digi network. Subsequent usage will be charged on top of the monthly fee based on Pay-As-You-Use (PAYU).
- Unlimited voice calls under Digi Smart Plan 65V are applicable for domestic usage between Digi to Digi network as well as Digi to non-Digi network (excluding video calls, calls to special numbers, calls to toll-free 1-300/1-800 numbers and calls to 121 numbers).
- Unlimited voice calls and SMS to 3 Buddyz are applicable for domestic usage to other 3 Digi numbers set up as Buddyz (excluding video calls, calls to special numbers, calls to toll-free 1-300/1-800 numbers and calls to 121 numbers).
- Roaming call local from as low as 50sen/min is applicable to Digi Smart Plan 25/45/65V to selected networks only.
- BonusLink points will NOT be offered with monthly bill payments on Digi Smart Plan 25/45/65V.
- Digi Smart Plan 25 is NOT applicable to sign up Supplementary plan. Only Digi Smart Plan 45/65V is applicable to sign up with Supplementary plan.
- Existing QTU offers are applicable with Digi Smart Plan 25/45/65V.
- The new 1GB for RM8/2days Internet Top Up will only be available on 9 October 2015 onwards.
- Additional T&Cs apply.
The new Digi Smart Plan can be signed up at all Digi outlets, authorized dealers stores, and Digi Store Online starting from 1 October 2015.