Some 15,000 units of honor smartphones were sold during the honor Gala 2015 sale which was held on 11.11.2015.
Over 200,000 honor fans took part in the sale, where 100 units of battery packs, retailing at RM11, were instantly sold on the Vmall website within four seconds, Huawei claims.
Smartphone models such as the honor 4C, honor 4X, honor 6 Plus and the honor 7 were on sale during the one-day event where customers enjoyed savings of up to RM 200.
Some numbers from the honor Gala 2015 sale according to the company:
- RM 12 million worth of products sold during 11.11.
- 200,000 fans participated in the honor Gala 2015 event.
- 15,000 smartphones sold during the one-day event, which includes the honor 4C, honor 4x, honor 6 Plus and the honor 7.
- Selected lucky fans who bought their phones during 11.11 had their purchase refunded, making their purchase free of charge.
- 100 pieces of powerbank was sold out in four seconds in two separate rush buy event – one at 11.08am and one at 3.08pm.
- 15,000 pieces of accessories sold out on vmall
At the same time, honor was also one of the best seller in Lazada’s 11.11 online revolution event, it said.
“It has been a great journey for honor thus far, and the honor Gala 2015 sale is our way to reward our fans for all their support for the brand. The honor Gala 2015 sale was also a great opportunity for us to spread the joy of 11.11 with our fans and consumers. This is also a way for us to reach of our goal to be closer to the fans. As such, we hope that 11.11 was a memorable day for our fans, as it was to us,” said Allen An, E-commerce Director, Malaysia Consumer BG, honor Malaysia.
Malaysia is one of the over 20 markets that participated in the honor Gala 2015 sales event. In China, honor achieved a total of RMB1.193 billion (around RM818 million) in sales during the one-day event.