The latest smartphone from OnePlus, the OnePlus X is now launched in Malaysia.
The OnePlus X is fashioned from black glass on a metal bezel, giving the phone a premium feel. A brushed anodized metal frame etched with 17 elegant microcuts surrounds the OnePlus X.
It has a 13MP rear camera combined with f/2.2 aperture, 2.3Ghz Snapdragon 801 processor with Adreno 330 GPU, 3GB of RAM, 5” 1080p Active Matrix OLED screen with 441 PPI resolution and it supports two nano SIMs.
Key features of the OnePlus X:
- Metal frame + glass/ceramic back
- 5″ AMOLED display with 1080p resolution; 441ppi; Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Snapdragon 801 chipset; CPU: quad-core 2.3GHz Krait 400; Adreno 330 GPU; 3GB of RAM
- 13MP main camera with a LED flash, phase-detection auto-focus; 1080p video capture at 30fps
- 8MP front-facing camera, 1080p at 30fps video recording
- Oxygen 2.1 OS based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- 16GB of built-in storage; microSD expansion slot
- Dual SIM, LTE Cat.4, Wi-Fi 802.11n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, FM radio, microUSB
- Dual-microphone active noise canceling
- 2,525mAh non-removable battery
Available exclusively on the Lazada Malaysia website until 3rd December 2015, the OnePlus X can now be pre-ordered at the price of RM1288 (inclusive of GST). Lazada said the first 300 customers purchasing it will get RM25 off.
OnePlus X will be officially available for sale through major retailers from 4 December onwards, distributed by Brightstar Malaysia.