The latest smartphone from Google, the Huawei Nexus 6P is now available in Malaysia.
Huawei Nexus 6P is a result of a partnership between Google and Huawei. It is the first Nexus device with full metal unibody. The phone comes with a 5.7” WQHD AMOLED display with front-facing stereo speaker.
The latest Nexus smartphone is equipped with a fingerprint sensor at the back of the device. It comes preinstalled Google apps; Maps, Chrome, YouTube, Photos, Gmail, Drive and more.
In terms of performance, the Huawei Nexus 6P is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 v2.1 processor a large 3,450mAh battery.
Key features of the Huawei Nexus 6P:
- Metal unibody
- 5.7″ AMOLED screen, 1,440 x 2,560px resolution (518ppi); Gorilla Glass 4
- Chipset: Snapdragon 810 v2.1 (quad Cortex-A57 + quad Cortex-A53, Adreno 430); 3GB RAM
- OS: stock Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Storage: 32GB, 64GB and 128GB (non-expandable)
- Google Camera app, 12.3MP camera (1.55 ?m), dual-LED flash; 2160p video capture; 8MP selfie camera
- Fingerprint sensor on the back – Nexus Imprint
- Connectivity: USB Type-C based on USB 2.0; Cat. 6 LTE; NFC with Android Pay
- Stereo front-facing speakers
- Battery: 3,450mAh; fast charging support; Doze power saving
To date, Huawei said that it has already sold 1000 units of the device via its Malaysia e-commerce portal, Vmall. The first 600 buyers of Nexus 6P also received a free Chromecast worth RM199 under an introductory offer on Vmall and Lazada.
The Nexus 6P is now available f0r purchase online at Vmall and Lazada at RM2698 in the colours of Aluminium and Graphite.
Customers are able to experience the Nexus 6P at Huawei Flagships stores at KLCC, Low Yat Plaza & Midvalley Megamall before they make the purchase online.
Together with the Nexus 6P, the company also announced the Huawei Watch, price from RM1799, powered by Android Wear.