U Mobile is giving away an additional 1GB free data to Unlimited Mobile Internet (UMI) subscribers in January 2016.
All prepaid customers have to do is renew their existing UMI subscription or subscribe to the Unlimited Mobile Internet (UMI) plan this month. There are 5 UMI plans for prepaid customers at the moment:
- UMI 20: RM20/month, free 500MB data
- UMI 25: RM25/month, free 1GB data
- UMI 30: RM30/month, free 1.5GB data, free 30min/month for calls to all network
- UMI 38: RM38/month, free 1GB data, free 150min/month for calls to all network
- UMI 50: RM50/month, free 3GB data, free 50min/month for calls to all network
With the current offer, U Mobile Prepaid subscribers will get an additional 1GB data when they subscribe to any of the above UMI plans. For example, subscribing to UMI 20 will come with 1.5GB of data this month.
The free 1GB data for the UMI plan is valid for 30 days upon subscription.
Unutilised voice call minutes (UMI 20/30/50/38) and SMS (UMI 38 only) will be carried forward to the next month. Applicable for renewal of matching plan only.
U Mobile is also giving away free 1GB high speed Internet every month to Power Prepaid users, for life. The promotion was supposed to end in December 2015 however it is now extended to 30 June 2016. Customers who activate Power Prepaid by 30 June 2016 will receive 1GB/month for life for as long as their account is active every month.