Microsoft’s most affordable 4G LTE smartphone running Windows 10, the Microsoft Lumia 550 and Nokia 230 Dual SIM, an entry level smartphone, are now available in Malaysia
Microsoft Lumia 550
According to Microsoft, the Lumia 550 is the company’s most affordable 4G LTE smartphone running the latest Windows 10 software, and offers the best of Microsoft to consumers who value affordability, uncompromised quality, and signature Microsoft services.
Some features of the Microsoft Lumia 550 includes Windows 10 on a 4.7” HD display, 4G LTE internet connectivity, combined with the power of a Qualcomm Snapdragon Quad core processor and 1GB RAM.
Key specifications of the Microsoft Lumia 550:
- Operating system: Windows 10
- Display: 4.7” HD (16:9, 1280×720, 315 ppi) with Glance
- Battery: Removable 2100 mAh battery
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 (MSM8909 1.1 GHz quad core processor)
- Main camera: 5 MP AF f/2.4, 720p @ 30 fps video, Flash: single LED
- Front facing camera: 2 MP
- Memory: 1 GB RAM, 8 GB internal memory + up to 200 GB Micro SD
- Dimensions: 136.1 x 67.8 x 9.9 mm
- Weight: 141.9 g
The Microsoft Lumia 550 smartphone also comes with built-in Microsoft Office apps allowing users to view, create, and edit documents on the go.
Microsoft Lumia 550 is now available in matte black and glossy white to consumers at the price of RM559 (inclusive of GST) at all Microsoft Authorized Reseller stores.
Nokia 230 Dual SIM
The Nokia 230 Dual SIM is a new “premium quality internet-enabled feature phone” with a great battery life that’s built to last, according to Microsoft.
The feature phone, running Nokia Series 30+ operating system comes with built in applications such as the Opera Mini browser, Bing Search, MSN Weather, Facebook & Twitter. There’s also built-in MP3 and video player, FM Radio, and games.
Key Specifications of the Nokia 230 Dual SIM:
- Operating system: Nokia Series 30+
- Display: 2,8” QVGA (240 x 320)
- Battery: BL-4UL ,1200 mAh
- Talk time: Talk time: up to 23 hours
- Standby time: up to 27 days for Single SIM, and up to 22 days for Dual SIM variant
- Camera: Main camera: 2MP with LED flash, Front camera: 2MP with LED flash
- Connectivity: 900/1800 MHz, micro USB, 3.5mm AV connector, Bluetooth 3.0 with SLAM and HSP/HFP profile
- Memory: Up to 32GB Micro SD supported
- Dimensions: 124.6×53.3×10.9mm
- Weight: 91.8g
Available starting 15 January at the price of RM269 (inclusive of GST) at Microsoft Mobile Reseller stores, the Nokia 230 Dual SIM comes in both silver and dark silver colours.