A new mobile application for courier services is now launched in the Klang Valley. ezyCourier Malaysia allows peer-to-peer parcel courier service from as low as RM6 with a 2 hours delivery time frame.
ezyCourier Malaysia is the country’s newest courier company to be given a courier license by MCMC, joining the other 100 courier operators who have operated to date. ezyCourier Malaysia agents are not limited to commute via cars and motorcycles but also via cycling or walking.
How to use ezyCourier:
- Download ezyCourier courier app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Select what you are sending, write a description and attach a photo.
- Key in pick up and delivery address, phone number.
- See the price of delivery and choose to pay by cash or online payment.
- Wait for agent to pick up.
The service is launched by MCMC’s Chief Officer of Communication, Digital Services and Standards, Dato’ Mohd Ali Hanafiah Mohd Yunus, and Director of ezyCourier Malaysia, John Gun at the Malaysia IT Fair 2016 held at the MidValley Exhibition Centre today.
The ezyCourier Malaysia app is developed by Hong Kong-based ezyPLANET and managed by Unified Distribution Technology Sdn Bhd (the organiser of Malaysia IT Fair).[Download]– ezyCourier Malaysia for Android
[Download]– ezyCourier Malaysia for iOS