The iPhone SE is now available in Malaysia, price from RM1899 at online shopping mall, 11Street.
The 16GB version of the iPhone SE is price at RM1899 while the 64GB is available at RM2418. The offer is part of 11Street shocking deal, which guarantees the lowest price in the market or 110% credit back.
Available from T&L Telecom (Hong Kong-based), each customer is able to buy up to 2 units and it will be delivered between 1-2 weeks. Shipping is free. Warranty is 7 days from the seller (from the date of arrival).
More details here.
The Apple iPhone SE was officially unveiled on 22 March 2016. It is now available in Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Puerto Rico, Singapore, the UK, US Virgin Islands and the US.
Key features of the iPhone SE:
- 4.0 inches display with a resolution of 1136×640 pixels, 326 ppi
- iOS 9.3 mobile operating system
- Apple A9 Dual-core 1.84 GHz Twister processor, PowerVR GT7600 (six-core graphics)
- 16GB or 64GB Internal storage, No expandable memory slot
- Rear Camera: Rear: 12 MP, f/2.2, 29mm, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, 1/3? sensor size, 1.22 µm pixel size, 4K video and 8MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR (photo/panorama)
- Front Camera: 1.2 MP, f/2.4, 31mm, [email protected], Retina Flash, face detection, HDR, FaceTime over Wi-Fi or Cellular
- Communications: 2G/3G/LTE Cat4 (150Mbps/50Mbps), Dual Band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac,Bluetooth v4.2, GPS/A-GPS, NFC for Apple Pay, Apple Lightning connector
- Sensors: Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Nano SIM
- Four colors are available with matte chamfered edges: Silver, Gold, Space Gray, and Rose Gold
- Non-removable Li-Po 1642 mAh battery
In Malaysia, the iPhone SE 16GB version is officially priced at RM1949 and RM2449 on the Apple Store Malaysia but it is not available yet. The iPhone SE is set be available from all major mobile operator in Malaysia within the next few weeks, including from Celcom, Digi, U Mobile and Maxis.