Samsung Galaxy S7 is now available in Malaysia.
Apart from its 5.1-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display, the Galaxy S7 smartphone has almost the same features as the Galaxy S7 edge which was made available here in Malaysia last month.
Key specifications of the Samsung Galaxy S7:
- Premium dual-glass design, aluminum frame
- 5.1″ Super AMOLED display, QHD (1,440 x 2,560) resolution, ~577ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Exynos 8890 chipset: quad-core 2.6 GHz Mongoose + quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53, Mali-T880 MP12 GPU
- 4GB of RAM; 32GB of built-in storage, microSD up to 200GB
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with TouchWiz
- 12MP camera, f/1.7 aperture, 1,4micron pixel size, phase-detection diodes at every pixel in the sensor, 4K video recording, LED flash, optical image stabilization
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/1.7 aperture, QHD video, HDR
- Active noise cancellation via dedicated mic
- Fingerprint scanner
- LTE Cat.9 (450Mbps), Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, IR port, Bluetooth 4.2, ANT
- 3,000mAh battery, fast wired and wireless charging (Qi/PMA)
The Samsung Galaxy S7 will be available in Malaysia starting 29th April 2016 at Samsung Experience Stores. Offered at an attractive recommended retail price of RM2,699 (inclusive of 6% GST), the device is available in three colour options – Black Onyx, Gold Platinum and Silver Titanium.