Celcom Axiata Berhad announced it will offer the Apple iPhone SE, the most powerful phone with a four-inch display, beginning Friday, 13 May.
The iPhone SE was announced in March 2016. The new 4″ display iPhone SE smartphone comes with a body almost identical to the iPhone 5s, but features the latest specification found on the iPhone 6s such as the latest gen Apple A9 chip with a dual-core 1.85 GHz Twister processor, PowerVR GT7600 six-core graphics and the 12MP camera.
Celcom iPhone SE mobile postpaid contract plans below:
|Plan||FIRST Blue||FIRST Gold||FIRST Platinum|
|Internet||2GB + 2GB WiFiPlus||5GB + 5GB WiFiPlus||9GB + 9GB WiFiPlus|
|2GB (500MB a week)||5GB (1.25GB a week)||9GB (2.25GB a week)|
|Calls & SMS||50 minutes & 50 SMS 20sen/min/SMS charges||Unlimited Calls & SMS|
|Rebate||RM45 credited in 1st month bill||RM15 x 10 months||RM150 credited in 1st month bill||RM110 x 10 months|
|Contract||12 months||12 months||6 months||24 months|
|Device Price||RM1,665 (16GB) RM2,090 (64GB)||RM1,548 (16GB) RM1,968 (64GB)||RM1,665 (16GB) RM2,090 (64GB)||RM 578 (16GB) RM 998 (64GB) *price until 31 May 2016|
Key features of the iPhone SE:
- 4.0 inches display with a resolution of 1136×640 pixels, 326 ppi
- iOS 9.3 mobile operating system
- Apple A9 Dual-core 1.84 GHz Twister processor, PowerVR GT7600 (six-core graphics)
- 16GB or 64GB Internal storage, No expandable memory slot
- Rear Camera: Rear: 12 MP, f/2.2, 29mm, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, 1/3? sensor size, 1.22 µm pixel size, 4K video and 8MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR (photo/panorama)
- Front Camera: 1.2 MP, f/2.4, 31mm, [email protected], Retina Flash, face detection, HDR, FaceTime over Wi-Fi or Cellular
- Communications: 2G/3G/LTE Cat4 (150Mbps/50Mbps), Dual Band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac,Bluetooth v4.2, GPS/A-GPS, NFC for Apple Pay, Apple Lightning connector
- Sensors: Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Nano SIM
- Four colors are available with matte chamfered edges: Silver, Gold, Space Gray, and Rose Gold
- Non-removable Li-Po 1642 mAh battery
“We are thrilled to offer iPhone SE to customers on our robust 4G network that will provide a fast and seamless mobile experience,” said Dato’ Sri Shazalli Ramly, Chief Executive Officer of Celcom Axiata Berhad.
“Customer experience and satisfaction will always be our top priority and we’re proud to continue that tradition by delivering the most ground-breaking products like the powerful iPhone SE to customers,’’ he noted.
Customers can purchase the iPhone SE at Celcom Centre & Blue Cube stores in Klang Valley from as early as Friday, 13 May.
More details on the Celcom website.