The latest smartphone from Huawei, the Huawei P9 is now available from U Mobile.
Co-engineered with Leica, Huawei P9 is available from RM126/month with the P50 plan at subsidised rate and payment may be made over a period of 24 months completely interest free.
Customers can also opt for the U Mobile P70 Hero postpaid plan at RM146/month, which includes the monthly device installment fee of the Huawei P9.
- Visit a U Mobile Store.
- Present the latest 3-months postpaid bill and IC.
- Select the phone and plan.
- Pay 1st month rate plan and 1st month device installment (example: RM126) with credit card. Subscribe to auto debit for monthly installment fee.
The Huawei P9 smartphone has a 3GB RAM and 32GB storage, it is priced at RM2,099 in Malaysia, available in the colours of Prestige Gold, Titanium Grey and Mystic Silver.
Huawei P9 comes with a Standard Premium Services from Huawei Malaysia which include:
- One-to-one device exchanges within the 12-month warranty period
- Free Door-to-Door pick-up and delivery service
- Three-month LCD screen warranty from Proof of Purchase (POP) Date – One (1) time only.
- Two (2) free cleaning service within the 12-month warranty period
- Dedicated VIP hotline service – 1800 – 22 – 0086
The Telco is also offering the Huawei Honor 4C (from RM60/month) and Huawei Honor 5X (from RM84/month) with subsidised rates over 24-months period.
U Mobile said the new bundle package will be available at U Mobile Premier Dealers soon.
The promotion will be available while stocks last. For more information and the latest terms and conditions, please visit the U Mobile website.