OnePlus 3 will soon be available in Malaysia through its official distributor Brightstar Distribution Sdn. Bhd (Brightstar Malaysia).
The OnePlus 3 smartphone packs the new quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor (up to 2.2 GHz). It performs tasks 35% faster than the OnePlus 2 and features a 40% boost in graphical power. The devices runs OxygenOS, a fast, customizable and bloat-free operating system based on Android Marshmallow.
Key Features of OnePlus 3:
- 5.5″ Optic AMOLED display of 1080p resolution; 401ppi; Corning Gorilla Glass 4; Metal back
- Oxygen OS, based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- 64GB model with Snapdragon 820 chipset (2x Kryo at 2.15GHz and 2x Kryo at 1.6GHz cores); Adreno 530 GPU
- Dual Nano SIM card support
- 6GB of LPDDR4 RAM
- 16MP f/2.0 main camera with OIS and phase detection autofocus, single LED flash; 2160p video at 30fps;
- 8MP f/2.0 front-facing camera, 1080p video recording at 30fps
- 4G LTE; Dual-SIM support; Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; Bluetooth 4.2; NFC; GPS, GLONASS and BDS; USB Type-C connector
- Fingerprint reader
- 3,000mAh non-removable battery
- Fast battery charging: 60% in 30 min (Dash Charge)
- Available in the colours of Graphite and Soft Gold
The OnePlus 3 utilizes Dash Charge technology, a faster, cooler and safer way to charge a smartphone. Unlike other quick charging technologies, Dash Charge replenishes more than 60% of the 3,000 mAh battery in 30 minutes and continues fast charging even when streaming video or playing energy-intensive games.
Customers are able to pre-book their units online exclusively through Lazada Malaysia website from now until 5th August 2016. The OnePlus 3 will be available through Brightstar Distribution Sdn Bhd authorised retailers from August 8th onwards for RM1888 (inclusive of GST).