Celcom Axiata Berhad started offering the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus yesterday morning, the most advanced iPhone ever, featuring an all-new advanced camera system, dust and water resistant design, stereo speaker system and the A10 Fusion chip, which is the most powerful chip on any smartphone while delivering the best battery life ever in an iPhone.
Customers had queued up as early as 7am at the Blue Cube (Sunway Pyramid) and the first seven customers waiting in line to register for the devices got to buy their iPhone 7 for RM7.
Celcom’s iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus smartphones are available with the FIRST iPhone 7 postpaid plan (12GB Internet) and the FIRST Platinum plan (18GB of monthly data). The iPhone 7 and the iPhone 7 Plus are available from as low as RM98/month with a 24-months contract plan.
The recommended retail price of the Celcom iPhone 7 are priced as below:
- iPhone 7: RM3,017.92 (32GB)
- iPhone 7: RM3,489.62 (128GB)
- iPhone 7: RM3,961.32 (256GB)
- iPhone 7 Plus: RM3,574.53 (32GB)
- iPhone 7 Plus: RM4,046.23 (128GB)
- iPhone 7 Plus: RM4,517.92 (256GB)
Key features of the iPhone 7:
- Metal unibody with redesigned, less-obtrusive antenna strips
- Splash, Water, and Dust Resistant
- 4.7? 16M-color LED-backlit IPS LCD of 750 x 1334px resolution, 326ppi, wide color gamut, 3D Touch tech
- Pressure-sensitive Home key powered by a brand new Taptic Engine
- Quad-core (2+2) 64-bit Apple CPU, hexa-core GPU, 2GB of RAM, Apple A10 Fusion SoC
- 12MP F/1.8 camera with a quad-LED flash, optical image stabilization, phase detection auto focus, wide color capture, face and body detection; 2160p@30fps video recording
- 7MP F/2.2 front-facing camera with BSI sensor and HDR mode, 1080p@30fps video
- Comes in 32GB, 128GB, and 256GB of built-in storage
- Fingerprint sensor built into the new Home button
- 4G LTE Cat.12 (600Mbps); Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; Bluetooth 4.2; Lightning port; GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS; NFC (Apple Pay only)
- 1,960mAh battery
“We are ecstatic to bring customers the trendy and sophisticated iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus through our FIRST plans,” said Azwan Khan Osman Khan, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Business Operations, Celcom Axiata Berhad. “Our exclusive promotions and robust 4G LTE network will ensure quality experience for all iPhone customers.”
For more details, please visit the Celcom website.