Home / Tag: P1

Tag Archives: P1

Telekom Malaysia now owns 91.8% of Webe Digital Sdn Bhd

packet one now webe digital telekom malaysia

Telekom Malaysia Bhd (TM) increased its shareholding in Webe Digital Sdn Bhd to 91.8% while SK Telecom Co Ltd will hold the remaining 8.2%.

Read More »

TM has 2.34 million broadband customers, including 839k Unifi subscribers in Q415

telekom malaysia

Telekom Malaysia (TM) has 2.34 million broadband customers as of the end of 2015, including some 839k on Unifi and 1.5 million on Streamyx.

Read More »

Why I think the TM HyppMe mobile messaging app will Fail [Opinion]

Telekom Malaysia, Malaysia’s fixed broadband champion, launched a new mobile messaging app called HyppMe on last Friday. Basically the mobile ...

Read More »

ZTE Malaysia tries to bribe a Telco Employee with a box of chocolates filled with cash?

The next time if you get a box of chocolate from ZTE Malaysia, you might want to check the contents, ...

Read More »

130Mbps on LTE Demo Network- P1 & ZTE

P1 & ZTE today demonstrated a live WIMAX-Long Term Evolution Time Division Duplex (LTE TDD) network to the media & ...

Read More »

P1 to return to black

Packet One Networks (P1), a subsidiary of Green Packet Bhd, expects to return to the black earlier than expected on ...

Read More »

South Korea’s SK Telecom to buy stake in P1?

Sources claim that SK Telecom is very close into buying a small part of Packet One, one of the top ...

Read More »

Vacancy in P1- Manager, Network Monitoring Centre

P1 needs a Manager for its Network Monitoring Centre(since 25-Feb-10). Part of the job responsibilities are: Managing the Network Monitoring ...

Read More »

P1 Network outage again, no Internet for customers

It happened again, P1 suffered serious network problem during the last weekend. The previous major outage took place last October ...

Read More »